DJ Richie Don approached Morris Projects to work on their new website. They had a set of specific requirements that were needed for the new website:
- Advanced CMS Website: DJ Richie Don required a custom Content Management System website with multiple different sections and areas. There needed to be seperate blogs for news, papers, TV, Downloads, Competitions, Testimonials and more.
- Better Site SEO: DJ Richie Don required better website SEO so that he could be found by more people.
- Custom Web Store/Shop: DJ Richie Don required a custom shop/store built into the website and CMS that can be managed by the client. This was for selling merchandise and brand marketing.
- Custom Flash Media Player: DJ Richie Don required a custom flash media application to be used on the site. This was to be used for videos for each different section and podcasts which could be played and downloaded directly from the Flash Media Player.
- Large Gallery Sections: DJ Richie Don had multiple photo albums from different events each week, so required a maintainable large gallery system for the content management system.
- Live Player: DJ Richie Don hosts live feeds for his followers every month or so and needed the functionality for this to be on the website. The users also needed to be able to comment and talk during the events, which can be managed and maintained by DJ Richie Don during the shows.
Above you can see the website on a large screen size. The multiple different sections are shown in different coloured blocks on the website. The custom Flash media player can be found on the top right of the website.