Noble Recruiting contacted Morris Projects looking for a fresh new brand and online presence. The old brand looked out of date and the website was both difficult to update and very basic.
The old website missed functionality to make it easy to update. It was not mobile-friendly and did not have any functionality to help the team out.
Digital Brand Project
This was a great project for Morris Projects to be involved with. Firstly we worked on the brand for Noble Recruiting. Noble Recruiting decided to choose on of our Branding Packages which includes the following:
- Custom logo
- Business card
- Facebook cover
- Letterhead & envelope
For the custom logo, Morris Projects works on a range of different designs after collecting some information on what the brand should be and represent. We then go through a review period where each design is reviewed with the client until we get closer to selecting a winning design. The same process happens 2-3 times until the client is 100% happy with the end design. This is what Noble Recruiting decided on which represent their business in Recruitment and is a clean professional logo.
Both Morris Projects and Noble Recruiting were happy with the outcome.
As well as the new brand, Noble Recruiting needed a new website which had the latest features to help them grow online. Here is a list of some of the features that Noble Recruiting were looking for:
- Responsive Website. The old website was not mobile-friendly and the new one needed to be. All content needed to be clear and accessible on any device without difficult scrolling etc.
- CMS. The website needed to be on a Content Management System to make it easy to update, for free and by multiple users at any time.
- Job Section. The website needed a well-configured job section so that Noble Recruiting could easy post/delete/edit jobs posted on the website. Including controlling which job categories are available and helping to separate the content into the categories that they cover. They can easily add/remove featured jobs on different places in the website as well.
- More Content. Noble Recruiting had plenty of good content but needed it portraited on the site better. As well as the ability to add new content/pages and more easily.
The end result was a powerful website which ticks all the boxes. We designed the website around the new brand from the branding project and built all required functionality.
- Responsive Website
- Job Postings. Job Categories. Job Search
- Candidates area with additional content
- Employers area with additional content
- Blog. News section
- Multiple forms throughout the website. Allowing candidates to apply to posted jobs, give feedback on different aspects, testimonials, contact and more.
If you are looking for an affordable responsive website design solution, please get in touch.