Studio 808 approached Morris Projects looking for a custom WordPress website. The website required specific functionality shown below:
- Custom WordPress website developed for Studio 808 – Based in Chelmsford, Essex.
- Live Stream page – Studio 808 required a live stream page used to show a live feed of the studio.
- Subscription Service – Studio 808 complete music production and recording. Studio 808 wanted a website with a custom subscription service built into it. Users should be able to signup to the subscription service and receive access to content such as Custom Music Tutorials and Custom Samples (such as House and Drum & Bass Samples).
- Custom Online Shop/Store – Studio 808 also wanted to sell products, songs and additional music samples within an online store. A user can purchase a subscription as well as individual items from the store.
Morris Projects was excited to work on a larger website project for Studio 808. Including working on live streaming, custom online store and a custom subscription service.
Morris Projects provide responsive websites on all platforms, including the well known WordPress. Rather than using a pre-configured and bloated theme, Morris Projects produces custom themes specific for the requirements and clients.
The website is packed full on functionality, for example:
- Custom Animation – Different aspects of the website have custom animation to attract the user and add to a static website.
- Subscription – The website has a custom subscription service where a user can enter their email address. The email address is then parsed into Mailchimp ready for mailings.
- Live Twitter Feed – The website includes a live twitter feed to show the latest tweets from the business.
- Live Stream and Chat – The website was built with a live stream page as well as Chat. So users can watch production in-process and chat to other website users.
- Custom Content – The website has multiple aspects of custom content such as Samples and Tutorials. There is information that is available to free users and content which is only available to subscribed/paid users.
- Online Store – The website has an online store built onto it, which allows users to subscribe to the subscription service as well as buy additional add on products and services.